SMOKELESS TRANSPORT – Diesel Additive
Diesel Fuel Additive – Reducing Exhaust Smoke Development For Light and Heavy Trucks
Smokeless is a highly concentrated additive developed specifically to reduce black smoke from the exhaust pipe.
By adding Smokeless to the fuel, black smoke from the combustion is heavily reduced – through a cleaning of the fuel injectors and fuel pump. Furthermore, it will improve the atomization of the fuel and thus improving its ability to burn more cleanly in the combustion chamber.
Smokeless immediately blends with the fuel in the tank. Hereafter it starts its clean up effect. Full effect is achieved after few hours of operation.
Smokeless counteracts water’s ability to emulsify in the fuel tank. Hereby the fuel pump and the injectors are protected against rust and corrosion.
- Reduces black smoke and pollution in the exhaust
- Highly concentrated additive which cleans up the fuel system and maintains it clean
- Improves the atomization of the fuel
- Makes the engine operation more quiet and more noiseless
- Counteracts for water in the fuel, hence eliminating rust and corrosion in pump and injectors
- Improved lubricity for extended fuel pump and injector life
- Corrosion protection for the entire fuel system