TA-F Transmission Additiv Transport For Gearboxes with Filters
Manual Gearbox & Differential Treatment with Filter
TA-F with Teflon offers maximum lubrication and anti-wear protection to all wheels and bearings in all types of gearboxes (helical, spur and worm drive). TA combines a balanced blend of Teflon (polytetrafluoroethylene) with other extreme pressure and anti-corrosion agents. TA & TA-F is suitable for use with all synchro-mesh rings and limited slip differentials.
Many modern gearboxes suffer from poor gear changing when the gearbox is cold. As a result a number of manufacturers are recommending a lighter grade of oil, and in some cases automatic transmission fluid. These lighter grade oils provide superior gear changing at the expense of reduced life of gears and bearings, because the lower viscosity oil does not have the degree of EP (Extreme Pressure) protection. TA & TA-F due to its EP characteristics will greatly improve protection as well as dramatically improve gear changes.
The PTFE particles in TA-F are small enough to pass filters where the permeability is from 5 my and upwards.
- Reduced friction and wear
- Reduced energy consumption
- Smoother gear changes
- Quieter operation
- Extended component life
- Reduced oil leaks
- Improved extreme pressure protection
- Residual lubrication during lay-up periods
- Corrosion protection
- Reduced operation temperature
- Refer to owner’s manual for gearbox and differential capacities as well as drain plug and filler plug locations.
- Add required amount of LINDEMANN TA to gearbox/differential.
- Repeat application with each oil change
- WARNING!!! Caution when added Do not use TA in automatic transmissions – use AUT.
- Do not use TA in gearboxes with pressure lubrication and filter – use TA-F
Up to 4 litres oil capacity – 1 can (1 litre).
+ 20% by volume thereafter.